What is coaching?
International Coaching Federation offers following definition of coaching:
“Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.” (ICF)
My personal definition is: “Making somebody to be brilliant by themselves.”
Benefits of coaching include:
- Fresh perspectives on personal challenges
- Increased productivity
- Enhanced decision-making skills
- Greater interpersonal effectiveness
- Career change, new career opportunities
- Improved wirk/life balance
- Increased self confidence
- Clarity about your goals
- And many more….
What to expect?
- Chemistry Check – 30 min conversation to explore your needs, to see if we can work together, if I am the right coach for you and if yes, how we can organise your coaching sessions.
- The agenda is yours, you decide what you would like to explore.
- You have the solutions. I strongly belive that with right questions, you will be able to explore your options and take right choices for you, then follow them with specific actions.
- Style of questioning: I will offer you my full attention, deep listening and will help you explore your options and blind spots by asking powerful questions. This might require some direct questions, clarifications and summarising.
- Change takes time, be patient. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
- Coaching requires commitment, it’s a process. Results are proportional to efforts invested.
- Coaching addresses your life as a whole
Complete confidentiality and support
Read about my coaching style to find out more.
IMPORTANT: Coaching is not mentoring, consulting neither conseling.