Hello. Welcome to my website.
My name is Ewa Duraj and I created Duraj Co. in February 2016.
I offer Interview Preparations workshops and Business and Career Coaching as a part of Duraj Co. services. At the same time I work as a lecturer at HEG Geneva. Since June 2018 I work at The Akkademy as a trainer and a graduate engineering programme coordinator.
I moved to Annecy in 2015 to learn French and I’ve decided to stay here. Before coming to France I worked in HR and PM for 9 years in Ireland & Canada. I am a business & life coach and a trainer.
In my private time I hike in the surrounding mountains, I continue to work on my French and I discover French heritage. I’m passionate about positive psychology, personal development, history and travel.
Enjoying every minute.
My motto: If I don’t try, I won’t know.
- from 2018 Trainer at THE AKKADEMY, Geneva
- from 2016 Duraj Consulting owner & coach & independent lecturer, visiting lecturer at HEG
- 2013-2015 HR Manager, Olive Safety, Dublin, Ireland
- 2013-2015 PM Manager, Olive Media, Dublin, Ireland
- 2012 HR Generalist, Mercury Engineering, Calgary, Canada
- 2008-2012 Training and Development Manager, Mercury Engineering, Dublin, Ireland
- 2004 English Teacher, Private English School in Pabianice, Poland.
- 2017 Diploma in Life and Execuitve Coaching, PSG, Dublin, Ireland
- 2015 Certificate in English Language Teaching, Dublin English School, Ireland
- 2015 Diploma in Project Management, Dublin Business School, Ireland
- 2011 Diploma in Business, Dublin Business School, Ireland
- 2008 Certificate in Personnel Practice, National College of Ireland, Ireland
- 2006 Master in International Relationships and Politics, WSMiP, Poland
Click here for References